Choose Your Location To Book Your Call
Update: June 14th 2022
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction and Scope
2. What information do we collect?
3. How do we use your information?
4. Who will your information be shared with?
6. Is your information transferred internationally?
7. What is our stance on third-party websites
8.How long do we keep your information?
9. How do we keep your information safe?
10. What are your privacy rights?
11. Do we make updates to this policy?
12. How can you contact us about this policy?
INTRODUCTION and SCOPE
The following Policy applies to all those who visit our website even without transacting business (“Visitors”) and to those who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by accountingclientsaccelerator.com (collectively, “Services” and “Authorized Customers”).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2.1 Personal information (PI) you voluntarily disclose to us.
→ In Short: We collect the personal information you provide to us such as full name, full address, phone number, e-mail address.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, both during online and offline activities, such as when scheduling a call on our website, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, when participating in activities on our platform (such as Clients Interviews and Talks), events, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use or purchase. The personal information we collect can include the following:
• Name and contact data: when you purchase use of our Services, we, or our providers acting on our behalf, may collect the following types of information to comply with our legal obligations: your name, address, telephone, email and your country and state of residence. ACA will use this information to satisfy your requests and provide the corresponding Services.
• Transaction data: ACA collects transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, the date and time the service was provided, your financial account information, the amount charged and other details related to the transaction.
Please note that all personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2.2 Information automatically collected
→ In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services; this information does not directly reveal your name or contact information, but may include other information that is reasonably capable of being associated with you, such as device and usage information, IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily used to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
2.3 Information collected from other sources
→ In Short: We may collect limited data from our partners, third parties other outside sources.
ACA may also receive Information from its third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance; escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
Please note that some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
→ In Short: In general, we use personal information to create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our services, content and advertising.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below:
• With your consent (“Consent”);
• Legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes");
• In order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual Reasons");
• For compliance with our legal obligations
We use the information we collect or receive for the following purposes:
• Profile Creation. We use your full name and basic contact data to facilitate account creation, with your Consent.
• Marketing. We use your full name, basic contact data and geographic location to send you marketing and promotional communications. We send you these communications with your Consent and in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "Your Privacy Rights" information below).
• Account administration. We use your full name and basic contact data, and transaction data, and automatically collected data to send you administrative information. We send you this information for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or in some cases for Contractual Reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Performance of the Services. We use your full name and basic contact data and other data you provide to provide our Services to you. We use this information for Contractual Reasons.
• Testimonials. We use your name, email and other testimonial details you provide to us to post testimonials relating to the Services. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your Consent. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us.
• Feedback. We use your full name, e-mail and other contact information to request feedback, for with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
• Safety and Security. We use your full name and basic contact data to protect our Services, for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure and for complying with our legal obligations.
• Enforcement. We use your full name and basic contact data to enforce our terms, conditions and policies, for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or in some cases for Contractual Reasons.
• Subpoenas and Other Legal Requests. We use your full name and basic contact data to respond to legal requests and prevent harm, for Legal Reasons. For example, if we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond. In general, we can use your information to resolve disputes, charge fees and solve problems.
• Internal Business Purposes. We use your full name and basic contact data to evaluate and improve our Services, our marketing and enhancing your user experience. We also use the information for quality control and staff training.
4. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
→ In Short: We share information with your Consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, and to fulfill business obligations.
• Compliance with laws and regulations: we may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital interests and legal rights: we may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Business transfers: we may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Third-Party advertisers: we may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
• Business Partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your Consent.
• Other users and general public: with other members so that they can carry out a requested peer-to-peer transaction.
Moreover, when you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site and our App in perpetuity.
→ In Short: we may use First Party Cookies, Third Party Cookies and other tracking technologies to collect and store your information.
We also collect login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, in order to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
6. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
→ In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in jurisdictions other than your own.
Please note that these data transfers are necessary to provide you with our services.
7. WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON THIRD- PARTY WEBSITES?
→ In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
The Services may contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications.
You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In general, we keep your personal information for 9 years from the date you cease to be our client. The criteria used to determine the period for which personal information about you will be retained varies depending on the legal basis under which we process the personal information:
• Consent. Where we are processing personal information based on your Consent, we generally will retain the information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the underlying agreement with you, subject to your right, under certain circumstances, to have certain of your data erased (as described in more detail in our Privacy Rights Policy).
• Business Purposes. Where we are processing your personal information for our Business Purposes, we generally will retain such information for a reasonable period of time based on the particular interest, taking into account the fundamental interests and the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
• Contractual Reasons. Where we are processing personal information for Contractual Reasons, we generally will retain the information for the duration of the contract plus some additional limited period of time that is necessary to comply with law or that represents the statute of limitations for legal claims that could arise from the contractual relationship.
• Legal Reasons. Where we are processing personal information based on a legal obligation, we generally will retain the information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the legal obligation. In some cases, we may need to apply a “legal hold” that retains information beyond our typical retention period where we face threat of legal claim. In that case, we will retain the information until the hold is removed, which typically means the claim or threat of claim has been resolved.
In all cases, in addition to the purposes and legal bases, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, as well as the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible, we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
9. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
→ In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate security measures designed to protect your personal information.
ACA has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information processed: we protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use network safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption and authorize access to personal information only for those who require access to fulfill their work responsibilities.
However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the Services are 100% secure and transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment, use a secure password and take personal basic security measures.
In addition, we cannot guarantee or guarantee the security or confidentiality of the information you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet or wireless connection, including email, telephone or SMS, since we have no way to protect that information once it leaves and until it reaches us. If you have reason to believe that your data is no longer secure, please contact us.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
→ In Short: In some jurisdictions, such as the United Kingdom, the European Economic Area, many Latin American countries and some US states, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information.
Depending on which country’s laws apply, your privacy rights may include:
• The right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information;
• The right to request rectification of your personal information;
• The right to request erasure of your personal information;
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
• If applicable, the right to data portability;
• If applicable, the right to object to the processing of your personal information;
If you have any complaints regarding our privacy practices, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority (i.e., supervisory authority). If you are based in the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the United Kingdom, information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available here. However, we encourage you to first reach out to us by using the contact details set out in the Contact Us section below so that you have an opportunity to address your concerns directly and so that we may find a solution together before you lodge a complaint.
Accounting Clients Accelerator
651 N Broad St, Suite 206,
We would be happy to hear any feedback and answer any questions you may have.
Copyright Accounting Clients Accelerator 2018 -- All Rights Reserved
We’re on a mission to build a better future where accountants remain the backbone of our economic society!